8 important questions and how Population Intelligence ™ answers each.
Your Data paired with proven analytics, and trained professionals.
Who are your company’s riskiest members? What are they costing you?
Utilization Cost Dashboard
- Sophisticated statistical modeling, based on Johns Hopkins ACG system, to forecast costs across risk categories, 12 months into the future
AVERAGE RISK SCORE
Very High – 15.2
High – 10.4
Moderate – 3.3
Low – .9
Healthy – .6
Non Users – .3
Total Patients (%)
What are utilization patterns for your employees and their families?
Employee Utilization Dashboard
- Stratification of risk, cost, and utilization patterns of employees and their families.
Which members are using the ER and Urgent Care for primary care?
ER and Urgent Card Dashboard
- Stratification of risk, cost, and utilization patterns of employees and their dependents
How do we get a handle on medication adherence?
Pharmacy Profile Dashboard
- Insights into pharmacy costs, prescription patterns of individual providers and provider specialities, and drug utilization by members
How do we ensure geo-access for our members and their families?
Population Mapping App
- Reporting for geographical tracking of disease prevalence by chronic condition, member demographics, prevalent risks, and more
Can we track and measure what’s happening over time?
Risk Trends Dashboard
- Chronological highlighting and graphical trending along with all associated costs to aid in detection and avoidance of negative outcomes, and cost trends
How do I prevent folks from falling through the cracks?
Special Cases Dashboard
- Monitoring of potentially high-use, high-cost individuals and groups who exhibit characteristics that may necessitate more proactive case management
What can we do with all this information? When and how should we intervene?
Intervention Action Plan
- Evidence-based intervention strategies built into Population Intelligence; allows for concrete, step-by-step actions based on risks at individual or group level