Help us change the rules of healthcare and create the future! Help us outpace other innovators in healthcare to deliver better care to patients, decrease cost, and improve population health. Are you strong with data? Do you enjoy structuring problems that can be solved through data analytic methods? Are you intrigued by an environment with an ever-growing list of business problems that can now be solved through sound data analytics?
We are looking for strong data analysts to complement and support a data analyst team.
- Use statistical methods to analyze data and generate useful business insights
- Create models to identify trends and track changes across time
- Work with management team to structure an analytic environment that supports ongoing problem-solving leveraging expanding data tied to people and healthcare
- Identify, source, and support cleansing new data sources improving our ability to decrease costs and improve care for individuals and groups
- Master's degree in data analytics or similar degree; or MBA with data analytics job experience
- Demonstrated success in team environments
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Detailed analytical abilities demonstrated either through coursework or job experience
- Strong and proven understanding of data cleanup challenges, data management strategies, logical database design, databases (e.g., MySQL), and SQL
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) skills a plus
- Power BI skills a plus
- SQL skills a plus
- Experience in the healthcare industry a plus, but not required
- Prior experience with Management Consulting firm a plus
- Practical application ability with Microsoft Office Suite
Wellnecity is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.