Every day, Wellnecity is delivering value to self-insured employers across the U.S. With a list of clients and use cases that span industries and company sizes, you can be assured that you are partnering with the experts in ProActive Health Plan Management™.
Don’t just look to telehealth to fix your health plan spend
Over the last year, telehealth use and acceptance has surged, providing valuable insights on how digital healthcare delivery solutions are impacting health plan economics. The results show that employers need to look closely at plan structure and incentives before assuming virtual doctor visits are the most cost-effective paths for their employees.
Click to read what Wellnecity’s analytics reveal about telehealth.
Manage your health plan like the
Wellnecity is helping our self-insured clients manage their health plans with the same insights and advanced analytics as the largest employers in the country. Even with fewer than 30,000 employees, your organization can reduce healthcare spend by up to 20% AND increase the quality of care through proactive management.
Click to read about how insurers create barriers to lower costs and better quality and how Wellnecity® is helping our clients overcome those challenges.
Self-Insured versus Fully Insured
Even small and mid-sized organizations can benefit from switching to a self-insured health plan. Wellnecity® can help show you how to realize significant savings while achieving similar or better levels of coverage/financial risk, network quality, and admin load. Additionally, you can gain cost and quality transparency to increase plan management and control.
Click to read how self-insuring can result in material value for your business.
Below are more examples of how Wellnecity is helping
employers drive superior health plan performance.
- Quality Care is a Value Driver – Learn how Wellnecity® can help employers take action on improving health plan performance through Centers of Excellence.
- Focus on Health Plan Cost Drivers – Use early detection of the sickest and most expensive claims to take back control of health benefits costs.
- Avoiding Disruption – COVID has revealed many health plan management challenges, and with Wellnecity you can be prepared for challenges today and in the future.
- Avoid Benefit Cost Surprises – Overage in pharmacy benefits costs can quickly impact budgets without early warnings. Learn how one client saved $1.5 million through Wellnecity’s Financial Control.
- Actively Manage Your Health Plan – Rented carrier networks and TPAs do not manage healthcare, nor do insurance carriers or PBMs. Wellnecity® will help you take back control through proactive management.
- Private Equity – Wellnecity has a path to help Private Equity reverse the massive problem of unmanaged healthcare costs and create enormous value through proven costs reduction levers.
- Self-Insured versus Fully Insured – Wellnecity can show you how self-insured health plans can result in material value for your business.
- Telehealth ROI and Best Structure– Understanding potential impacts of Telehealth point solutions on health plan structure and costs.